There are two ski tracks and several children. The new track, which is located on the slopes of Crni Vrh, has a two-seat ski lift capacity of 1200 skiers per hour. The track is 850m long, it is more difficult than the old one and it is recommended for experienced and skilled skier.
The old track is located on the north side of the Crni Vrh, with a length of 600m and with an altitude difference of 100m. On the track there is a ski pulling cable and the capacity of lift is 700 skiers per hour. The path is illuminated throughout the session and is suitable for night skiing. For children and beginners there are many small paths up to 200m with the ski lift for children.
- Prices for ski passes at the track” Crni Vrh” ( the new one) for 2012/2013 season:
- One drive ticket:
- Children from 5 to 12 years – Single ticket – 300 dinars – Group ticket – 250 dinars
- Adults – Single – 300 dinars – Group – 250 dinars
- One day ticket
- Children from 5 to 12 years – Single – 1000 dinars – Group – 800 dinars
- Adults – Single – 1200 dinars – Group – 1000 dinars
- Weekly pass ticket – Children from 5 to 12 years – 4500 dinars – Adults – 5000 dinars