There are six walking trails that are marked by mountain signs on trees, and these are:
– CENTER – GOLUBAC – 1050m, 2km, 30 minutes. When you reach the top of the track, ie. at 1050m of altitude, you will open vistas in the range of 360 degrees.
– CENTER – PALJBA – 1051m, 2.4km, 40 minutes. When you reach the finish line on one side there are mountains of Valjevo, on the other Maljen’s peaks.
– CENTER – CRNI VRH – 1093m, 1.5km, 35 minutes. This trail is quite steep, and from” Crni vrh ‘ can be seen Golija, Kopaonik, Zlatibor, Tara and Zvijezda on a clear day.
– CENTER _ VELIKA PLEC – 1093m, 2.5km, 45 minutes. At the foot of” Velika Plec ‘ there is a canyon of the river Crna Kamenica, whose murmur is heard clearly.
– CENTER – LJUTI KRS -962m, 2km, 40 minutes. From” Ljuti Krs” you’ll have a beautiful view on the canyon of the Crna reka and the mountains of Valjevo – Magles, Medvednik and Jablanik.
– Circular path”Vrhovi Divcibara”.